Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures!

These photos came out in reverse order of how I wanted them.  Its my first time! So anyway, this is the cpm machine (Continuous Passive Motion) that constantly and slowing moves your leg from 0 degrees, and gradually from about 40-70 degrees as the days go by.  This is so your body doesn't just sit there and rot, or scar tissue growing around the joint and sticking it in one place.  You have to keep the joints well oiled!.
This is me in the recovery bed, just a few hours after surgery.
This is just after surgery, when my Dad came into the recovery room.  They keep you there a couple hours until you wake up and they can find a room for you.  Totally out of it, I was still ready for a close-up.
This is just before I went into surgery, before all the "margaritas" the anesthesiologist gave me.  He was definitely trying to get me drunk!~
Proof that it is me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment